Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is old, kind of funny

This is a little blog I posted elsewhere back in May 2009. I thought it was kind of funny. Some things have changed since then, but some things have not...

"Angst: an acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety; usually reserved for philosophical anxiety about the world or about personal freedom." OMG yes! This word perfectly describes me in my current state. Add crabby, bitchy, and impatient and you would find my picture next to that definition in the dictionary.

I have personal goals. I really do, no matter how silly I may seem at any given time. I mean look at my life, I'm over 30, going through a SECOND divorce, and I had to come stay with my parents. What kind of life is this? I have my kid to think of though, so here I'll stay until I have a stable place to live on my own with her. But at the moment the big issues combined with some of the other smaller ones are DRIVING ME NUTS and making me feel ANGST. Angst angst angst...maybe if I repeat it enough it will not seem so bad anymore. Or, maybe if I say it too many times some little troll will appear and poke me with a sharp stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment